Monday 31 January 2011

Character Design!

Hello again! I nearly forgot to post this! haha... One of the subjects I was most excited for was Character Design... The lectures were great and very enjoyable and I feel like I've learnt a lot and my character designs have got better thanks to the tips I learnt in this elective! Here I will upload some of the images I created. This project had us creating 3 types of characters: Cannon Fodder for games, A visual Family (featuring a Tank and a Soldier... Tank being the heavy, Big enemy in a game that can be related to the more normal and less menacing soldier.). The other brief had us doing a 3rd person game character... but for some reason it won't upload well :( sorry about that! anyways! here are the cannon fodder and Visual family ones:
Hope you like the designs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment